The Sink (New Video)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Our newest sketch. http://youtu.be/MtwPg7Lrufc

Participant

Nice. Again I had to watch it twice. As always I liked it. All with one static camera shot.

What camera? Did you have a wide angle adapter lens?

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Actually, it was shot on a GoPro Hero2. 1080p at medium angle. The audio was shot separately from my Panasonic HMC40.

Participant

I assume that it is water proof πŸ™‚

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Yes… Thank goodness. πŸ™‚

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologize for not posting a new video on here in a few weeks. Katie is finishing up her school year so she’s been kinda busy. As of right now, we do have plans to film a new video this Friday, (a pretty good one I might add) and I’ll probably have that uploaded the following Friday. I’ll be sure to post it once it’s done.

Participant

Daniel

Looking forward to it.

Participant

Cute, I think I had a discussion like that with my sisters when I was a few years younger, quite a few years that is.

Participant

Cute πŸ™‚  Keep up the great work!!

Participant

fun stuff. keep it up

Inactive

This is a great video! Really depicts the reality of sharing a bathroom with a sibling…ha ha…never fun. The kids are adorable. Are you planning on making any more video? Thanks for sharing.

Participant

Here is a link to one of their YouTube videos. They post a new sketch almost every week.  

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year β€” 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap