The Sink (New Video)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Our newest sketch. http://youtu.be/MtwPg7Lrufc

Participant

Nice. Again I had to watch it twice. As always I liked it. All with one static camera shot.

What camera? Did you have a wide angle adapter lens?

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Actually, it was shot on a GoPro Hero2. 1080p at medium angle. The audio was shot separately from my Panasonic HMC40.

Participant

I assume that it is water proof πŸ™‚

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Yes… Thank goodness. πŸ™‚

Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologize for not posting a new video on here in a few weeks. Katie is finishing up her school year so she’s been kinda busy. As of right now, we do have plans to film a new video this Friday, (a pretty good one I might add) and I’ll probably have that uploaded the following Friday. I’ll be sure to post it once it’s done.

Participant

Daniel

Looking forward to it.

Participant

Cute, I think I had a discussion like that with my sisters when I was a few years younger, quite a few years that is.

Participant

Cute πŸ™‚  Keep up the great work!!

Participant

fun stuff. keep it up

Inactive

This is a great video! Really depicts the reality of sharing a bathroom with a sibling…ha ha…never fun. The kids are adorable. Are you planning on making any more video? Thanks for sharing.

Participant

Here is a link to one of their YouTube videos. They post a new sketch almost every week.  

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap