The New Stealth F-22 Raptor Video

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Here’s my latest edit. I shot 3 days and edited about the same.

In this new F-22 Raptor video, Major Paul "Max" Moga talks you through the maneuvers he performs during the airshow demonstration flight. Each maneuver is shown from entry to exit so you get a true feel of the F-22’s capabilities. Strap in!

http://www.kbvp.com/extreme-videos/f-22-raptor

here’s a frame grab:

Participant

Nice job. I’ve shot an airshow before and it can be difficult to get smooth shots.

Inactive

Thanks πŸ™‚ When the wind picks up, it’s really a challenge. I kept adjusting the head(Manfrotto 516) drag to match the conditions. The hardest part of this type edit it getting a visual time line, then splitting all the narration to match the visuals. Some of the F-22’s audio was moved from different flights if it was better. You should have seen the audio tracks layed out! It was both a fun and challenging project.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors β€” 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap