The best mini DVD Camcorder for $350 – $450.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

A friend of mine has a 5 year old camcorder the kicked the bucket so he’s in the market for a new one. His daughter is very into creating videos which she does for high school and she is going to a video summer course at a university, she also intends on trying to do it for a living eventually after college. So she needs a camcorder she can learn with. He is looking for the best mini DVD camcorder for between $350 to $450. He might go a little higher for something if it is much better quality or if he can find a discounted price . Anyrecommendationsare appreciated. Is the mini DVD format the best one at this price range, (just curious).

Inactive

I would recommend the miniDV. My camcorder cost in the range that you are looking for and has the smae exact features as one sony harddrive camcorder but for almost half the cost. The reviews and research that I did before purchasing the camera told me that the DVD format is not at as high of a quality as the miniDV or harddrive. Why? I dont know something about the way the video is recorded to the DVD. If I am wrong please correct me, but this is my opinion.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap