Tech Video Advertising Rates?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I own a “small” website and have recently started producing tech videos that range anywhere from 1-10 minutes long and am trying to devise an advertising program with them. I would like to include a small clip at the beginning or end or maybe a little banner accross the bottom but I have no clue what to do about pricing and how long to hold the agreement. I would like to do something yearly because I don’t want to be uploading adds every 30 or 90 days. Based on my website traffic the audience for each video although highly focused in interest would only be 50-200 viewers per day per video once I get them fully integrated into the site. What would be a good place to start?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Videomaker’s 2020 holiday gift guide

When it comes to holiday gifting for people who are deeply involved in a niche or hobby, it's challenging to decide which ideas are worthwhile. If the hobby has become an actual gig that they invest in, it can be daunting. This is true with videographers as much as anything, but we're here to help. You might want to find a gift that is exactly what they need to round out their gear, or something a little more fun. Either way, we've got you covered.
homicide-bootstrap