teaming up with StreetFire

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Grinner Hester LLC and StreetFire.net are teaming up to create a new series!
      Stoked!!!!
      Signing the contract tomorrow, the pilot will go directly into production then we’ll take it in stride from there. Fox Reality is already nibblin’. I’ll give details about the show as soon as I can. Till then, swing by the Moddin’ Art channel on StreetFire and say howdy.
      http://www.streetfire.net/profile/grinner.htm

Inactive

awesome man! i’ve watched a few of your moddin art videos and they’re always entertaining.. if your ever in PA and need an extra hand, let me know!

Participant

thanks, man. I’ll do that.

Good on yer Grinner. I’d never heard of you until I joined this board but when I read some of your posts I took a look at Moddin’ Art and liked what I saw so I wish you the best of luck with the new series. Hope it won’t mean you will be too busy to contribute your 10 cents worth to the board.

Participant

thaks man

here is episode 1:

http://www.streetfire.net/video/the-streetfire-show-with-grinner-hester-episode-1_2014907.htm

Inactive

Congratulations

Great stuff!

Grinner, your reaction shots add a lot to it (shrugging your shoulders when they’re pullin’ the bumper of that car).

Participant

hey thanks, man

Participant

Tthink i do not do that. thanks, man.

Participant

Wow, I’m really glad that I’m not the only person who’s face is both on this forum and in videos too. Welcome to the club Grinner! By the way, you’ve put together an entertaining show! Well done.

Participant

I am really looking forward to this.

That’s great news, Grinner. Congratulations and best of luck!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap