Sweetening, Mixing, and Composing ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m not necessarily interested in getting into these fields, but I don’t have a dedicated sound person, so I’m looking to learn how to do these. I’ve downloaded a ton of different freeware, as I don’t really have a lot of money(does anyone out there?). I have Audacity, Mixxx(for ADR), Acid Express Pro 5.0(There’s a free version), WavePad, and several other programs. I have basic experience doing live mixing for theatre events, and I just recently volunteered to mix for my church, we have a monthly concert event, hoping to gain on the job experience . I have been looking for places with information about sweetening, or live mixing, or how to compose sound effects or even soundtracks using loop-based programs. Filmsound seems to have mainly articles on specific movies, and everything I have seen is way to technical for me to understand. Is there anything out there? I appreciate your help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap