Superglue on my lens! help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Does anyone know how to take super glue off ? Its on my Death Lens and VX. My Littke Brother got to glue and went on a superglue rampage. Theres a little bit on both. its noticeable and annoying. what takes off superglue without harming the lens?

Inactive

short and simple reply is nothing. the lens has a coating on it, you will not be able to use any solvents to get the glue off with out damaging the lens.

Inactive

Nail polish remover removes superglue. Seeing as how glue is already on the lense I don’t see why you couldn’t try it.

Participant

well…i’d say if you’re one of those skateboarders who uses a fisheye that has a lot ofvignette you should just throw it out because it’s crappy. but if you’re using a fisheye lens made by, lets say Century Optics, throw it out anyway because fisheyes are over rated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap