Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Superglue on my lens! help
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 24, 2008 at 2:03 PM #43766AnonymousInactive
Does anyone know how to take super glue off ? Its on my Death Lens and VX. My Littke Brother got to glue and went on a superglue rampage. Theres a little bit on both. its noticeable and annoying. what takes off superglue without harming the lens?
- June 24, 2008 at 4:45 PM #183367AnonymousInactive
short and simple reply is nothing. the lens has a coating on it, you will not be able to use any solvents to get the glue off with out damaging the lens.
- July 11, 2008 at 2:03 PM #183368AnonymousInactive
Nail polish remover removes superglue. Seeing as how glue is already on the lense I don’t see why you couldn’t try it.
- July 11, 2008 at 2:11 PM #183369RobParticipant
well…i’d say if you’re one of those skateboarders who uses a fisheye that has a lot ofvignette you should just throw it out because it’s crappy. but if you’re using a fisheye lens made by, lets say Century Optics, throw it out anyway because fisheyes are over rated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.