Superglue on my lens! help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Does anyone know how to take super glue off ? Its on my Death Lens and VX. My Littke Brother got to glue and went on a superglue rampage. Theres a little bit on both. its noticeable and annoying. what takes off superglue without harming the lens?

Anonymous
      Inactive

short and simple reply is nothing. the lens has a coating on it, you will not be able to use any solvents to get the glue off with out damaging the lens.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nail polish remover removes superglue. Seeing as how glue is already on the lense I don’t see why you couldn’t try it.

Rob
      Participant

well…i’d say if you’re one of those skateboarders who uses a fisheye that has a lot ofvignette you should just throw it out because it’s crappy. but if you’re using a fisheye lens made by, lets say Century Optics, throw it out anyway because fisheyes are over rated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Production Gear’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN