Suggestions for Live Streaming Keynote Presentation

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Suggestions for Live Streaming Keynote Presentation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

I have to livestream video of a presenter giving a presentation live from the US to an audience in France. I have a Canon GL2 and a video encoder/server. We are going to use livestream.com or a similar service. I have a couple of questions. First, any suggestions for shooting a presentation screen? We will be in a classroom. I should be able to close blinds and just leave the normal lights on. I just do not want the screen to be washed out so that the audience will be able to see & read it well. I need lighting suggestions all the way around, the presenter is very dark complected so I want to make sure the lighting is right so that it complements her as well as the screen. I’m sure I need other tips…Ive never done live streaming before! Thanks so much! πŸ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks….I have another basic consumer camcorder..think that would be ok for the powerpoint? ….and I’d need a switch…. alrighty, thank you πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.