Suggestions for Live Streaming Keynote Presentation

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Suggestions for Live Streaming Keynote Presentation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

I have to livestream video of a presenter giving a presentation live from the US to an audience in France. I have a Canon GL2 and a video encoder/server. We are going to use livestream.com or a similar service. I have a couple of questions. First, any suggestions for shooting a presentation screen? We will be in a classroom. I should be able to close blinds and just leave the normal lights on. I just do not want the screen to be washed out so that the audience will be able to see & read it well. I need lighting suggestions all the way around, the presenter is very dark complected so I want to make sure the lighting is right so that it complements her as well as the screen. I’m sure I need other tips…Ive never done live streaming before! Thanks so much! πŸ™‚

Inactive

Thanks….I have another basic consumer camcorder..think that would be ok for the powerpoint? ….and I’d need a switch…. alrighty, thank you πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap