Suggestions for Funny spoof/home video/ anything camcorder..

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders Suggestions for Funny spoof/home video/ anything camcorder..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ok, I am completely new and I was wondering if you all have a go to camcorder under $1000 that will look really nice for loading up to the web and burning to dvd’s. I am talking simple, but good quality. If it will be grainy or not good enough quality, i will save up and wait longer, but really this is to make short comedy videos and do some home videos for family.

Do any of you have a good suggestion for video editing software? I am completely new as you can tell, but I want to dive in and learn!! It looks like a lot of fun. I don’t need professional quality editing obviously, but I do want some fun stuff to work with that allows me to make things look nice and add things here or there.

Okay that’s it. I appreciate any and all answers.

chris

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap