Subtitling in Encore

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am currently editing a feature movie in Swahili using Premiere pro SC3 but I want to subtitle it in French and English in Encore CS3. Can someone give me an idea on how to tackle this? or someone cane help me step by step to do it? I am struggling to subtitle. Any help will be much appreciated.
      You can email me at natomb1@gmail.com
      God bless you all.

Participant

Adobe Encore supports 32 subtitle tracks, that means you can add 32 different subtitle languages. Usually, there are two ways to add subtitle: 1) type every word into the “monitor” window, but first thing you should do is to create a new “subtitle track” in the ” timeline”, and then select ” add subtitle” in the “monitor” window, drug the “current-time indicator” to the correct time point, finally type the subtitle words in the ” monitor” window.
      The second way is more simple. You should create a script text, save as “UTF-8″ format. Then right click the blank space of” timeline”,select ” import subtitles>>text script” to import the text.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap