studio 10 update

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi everybody, It’s being I think more then 2 or 3 months since studio 10 comes out. I heard about the bugs. Do they already fix it or is it worth it to buy it now. I just want to know if somebody recently buy it and how is their experience with it. and plus is it okay to have two program like pinnacle studio 9 or 10 and premier pro 1.5 both installed in a computer. I heard it will be trouble for both programs. thanks

Inactive

Don’t go for any of the Pinnacle products. Instead, go for Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0. It’s only $100 and it’s way better. Very very stable. I have it and my 10 year old brother can use it with ease. For $150 you can get Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 and Photoshop Elements 3.0 in a bundle.

Inactive

Pinnacle is great…. when it works. I’ve used version 7, 8, and 9 without problems until just recently when things started to crash. It’s easy to use and a great intro program to get you hooked, but my next try will probably be premiere elements. I hear great things about it.

Participant

BTS Wrote:

Pinnacle is great…. when it works.

When would that be? lol. Just kidding.

Inactive

As much as it will surprise you, there are people like myself who have never had a problem with Pinnacle.

Inactive

Endeavor Wrote:

BTS Wrote:

Pinnacle is great…. when it works.

When would that be? lol. Just kidding.

Well, it’s funny, just like svhs, I had no problems for YEARS! Then I was editing some vacation footage this fall in 9.4.3, and it started stalling. I hadn’t done anything else to my computer, but some of the footage was from MicroMV source, so I thought that could be the problem. But I have used 8000kbps mpgs before without problems. Also, it wouldn’t let me burn DVDs with menus and chapters. Very frustrating. Now the problem seems to be minimal if I edit full-size AVI files, but it’s kindof like after you get a bad virus: the computer just doesn’t seem the same… Up until my recent problems I would never even have considered switching to any other software. I have an upgrade for 10, but I’m almost afraid to install it.

Participant

svhs Wrote:

As much as it will surprise you, there are people like myself who have never had a problem with Pinnacle.

I am mostly joking. Obviously not everyone has problems with it crashing or they wouldn’t still be making them. It’s just that there is a relatively large percentage of users who have crashing problems. I am just making fun (probably the same way mac owners would make fun of Adobe). πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors β€” 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap