Student directed web series — ‘Chemically Unbalanced’

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Student directed web series — ‘Chemically Unbalanced’

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I’m Elijah. I’m a self-taught director (self-taught as in watching others and trying to emulate) and a friend of mine and myself during my last semester of college decided why not put together a web series. Each episode is around 5 mins long, so it’s not taking up much of your time. I did not take this task lightly. I really wanted to do my best. Sadly, I know I could have done better, but I guess that’s natural.

If anything, what I’m most looking for is critique. I know there’s the obvious (i.e. in some episodes the continuity of objects, time of day changing, etc.) but any comments on it would be really helpful.

Premise: Eric Poole is in love with a girl that already has a boyfriend. The only way he can think of to possibly attract her is to create a pheromone. The problem with messing with chemicals, though, is you can never be sure of the side effects.

Trailer

YouTube Channel

Thoughts?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap