- May 5, 2008 at 8:40 PM #40003FitzufilmsParticipant
I have been asked to put together a short highlight video revolving around fitness, active life, etc. The project is fairly simple but I want to use stock footage as oposed to going out and shooting 10, 30 sec shots. Anyone have a good place to get stock footage from? Somewhere that you have had experience with? Thanks.
- May 6, 2008 at 8:00 PM #172167
- May 8, 2008 at 2:37 AM #172168AnonymousInactive
I second Aspyrider’s recommendation.
- May 9, 2008 at 5:09 AM #172169
- May 9, 2008 at 11:45 PM #172170AnonymousInactive
Have you looked into some of the microstock photography sites? shutterstock takes footage and some of the others do as well.
- May 10, 2008 at 3:37 AM #172171AspyriderParticipant
Also see Digitaljuice.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.