• Author
      Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3I9B0EPiB8

Here is my latest 3D video “Spring has Sprung”

You can see all the trees, flowers and plants around

my home town blooming in beautiful three dimensions πŸ˜‰

Questions and comments are welcome.

Inactive

Sorry but all I am seeing is two videos side by side but no 3D effect at all. Is there a special type of 3D glasses needed to view this, I was wearing red/cyan glasses. Your avatar is fully 3D through my glasses but not your video.

Participant

To view with glasses you need to view it on YouTube and use the 3D controls to match your glasses. I did just fine keeping it at this size and crossing my eyes. For those that think 3D is just a gimmick, this video does a pretty good job of showing how much information can be lost in 2D. BUT you have to shoot the 3D correctly, and none of that post production 3D creation crap. This is a great example of doing it right!

Inactive

Just watched it on youtube, excellent work. I watched some of your other clips as well, all very good work.

Participant

Thanks for the kind words doublehamm! You are correct viewers will have to watch on YouTube to get the YT3D player (I don’t know why it won’t embed in the forum)

Thanks for watching Dave, glad you liked what you saw πŸ˜‰

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
    homicide-bootstrap