Sports promo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey guys,

We made a sports promo and are working towards creating more of them. So, I’m very curious how you like it, whether you have suggestions for a new one and whether you know any good examples of sports promos for us to look at? πŸ™‚

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2PSTxZdNc

Participant

Nice, and so UN-North American!

Participant

Hey Bruce,

Thanks! Got any advice for the next one? πŸ™‚

Participant

less shakycam.

Participant

Thanks Grinner, I guess the POV mount should have been less shaky, but doesnt it give a nice natural feel to it? πŸ™‚

Dutch,

I’m with Grinner on the ‘shakycam’ thing. You had it in the earlier footage but not in the latter. Looks like you got it stabilized so either have it all ‘shaky’ or not. You established a ‘handheld’ look that wasn’t bothering me for what was going on at first. When suddenly it all got steady, it changed the look and signaled ‘Amateur! Amateur!’ Other than that production issue, it wasn’t bad at all.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap