Sports Music

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I volunteered to make a movie for my school’s sports banquet next May. It will be for basketball (boys and girls), soccer (boys and girls), and volleyball (girls).

does anyone have suggestions of background music for each of the teams?

i already am thinking about Eye of the Tiger, Whoomp! There it Is, Get Ready for This, and Welcome to the Jungle

Thanks

Participant

“Hit me with your best shot” by Pat Benatar

Inactive

I volunteered to make a movie for my school’s sports banquet next May. It will be for basketball (boys and girls), soccer (boys and girls), and volleyball (girls).

does anyone have suggestions of background music for each of the teams? i already am thinking about Eye of the Tiger, Whoomp! There it Is, Get Ready for This, and Welcome to the Jungle

Thanks

edit: needs to be almost perfectly “clean”, it’s for a Christian school

Hit me with your best shot is ok, so it wasn’t in response to that, but it needs to have clean lyrics

thanks again

Inactive

anyone?

Participant

Maybe try to dig up the old ABC Wide World Of Sports theme?

J.

http://www.ilovewavs.com/TV/Sports/Sports.htm

Inactive

I would go with Citizen Cope-Let the Drummer Kick(this is if you are looking for a slower, smooth-flowing film). If you are looking for something more upbeat I would recommend Lecrae-Represent, or Fanatic. Lecrae is a christian hip-hop artist, and would obviously go well at a Christian school, and has good beats to go with live action feeds.

Caleb

Inactive

the legal side of me has to remind you that you will be violating copyright laws by using commercial music without obtaining sync rights. I would recommend you use something along the lines of Sonicfire or Cinescore or ACID to create royalty-free music for you video. you have plenty of time to come up with selections if this is for a banquet next May.

John

Participant

Yeah I was going to touch on that too, you are basically asking us to help you pick a song to break the law.

Digital Juice (www.digitaljuice.com) and other sources has great royalty free sports themes. It’s good and it’s legal.

J.

Participant

Try NEO Sounds (http://www.neosounds.com). Great royalty free music resource. Direct link to RF sports music

Inactive

most Christian artist would be thrilled to give you their music for any small video. consider just writting the band an email and asking them for rights for that one specific video. This has never failed me with smaller artist.

caleb

Inactive

Skillet is a awesoome christian band. Pillar, ThousandFootKruch, Anberlin, Demon Hunter, Disciple has a song named game on that is really good, DC talk is a old band that isnt even around any more that is really good. I have numerous others that I can give if you need more christian bands.

Inactive

You can download royalty free music from SmartSound.com.

Participant

This was a very old topic (2 years inactive). If you’re looking for Royalty Free music, do a search in the forums for more up to date info.

• Viewing 12 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap