sports clips –

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am a sports coach. Let me explain what I want to be able to do. I have taken a video of a game, and I would like to use adobe to take clips of specific pieces of a specific video to reference during team meetings. What would be the most productive way to do this using premier elements 7? I also would like to be able to e-mail these clips to players when necessary.

Are there any other features of the program that you think might be useful for me?

Participant

What did you record with? A miniDV camcorder?

Participant

camcorder….

Participant

Yes, obviously you used a camcorder, but what kind? MiniDV? MiniDVD? VHS? Did you record to flash cards? What did you record to?

Participant

Without knowing what type of camcorder you used, and what type of video format the clips will be in, it is impossible to tell whether Premiere Elements would be a good choice for you. Premiere Elements can do a lot but it does prefer to have a camcorder that uses tape and connects to the computer via Firewire for capture.

If you do have a MiniDV Tape camcorder then yes, Premiere Elements will be a good choice for your needs.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap