Spike TV Series seeks GIANT SNAKEHEAD and BOMB SQUAD footage

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Spike TV Series seeks GIANT SNAKEHEAD and BOMB SQUAD footage

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

I am working as a researcher on season two of the Spike TV series MANSWERS, basically a late night cable show that provides humorous but factual answers to trivia questions of interest to males aged 18 to 35. We are currently producing a segment entitled “How to defuse a bomb,” in which we compare and contrast how bombs are defused in real life and in the movies, and a segment entitled “World’s most dangerous fish” in which we compare the giant snakehead to other fish that are capable of killing humans. I am writing to see if any Videomaker members might have the following footage available to license to us:

Giant snakeheads in the wild, underwater, “walking” on land, fighting while being pulled into a boat by fishermen, close-ups showing its scary teeth, etc. Basically we are looking for anything that visually tells the story of how nasty the giant snakehead really is.

Close-up views of guy in bomb squad suit working on bomb by hand, people using remote controls to operate bomb robots, bomb robot using robotic arm to defuse/shoot/blow up bomb, bombs being blown up, either in open or in containment barrels, and any other footage with lots of gadgets or gizmos used to defuse a bomb, and people using them. We are of course prepared to pay a reasonable fee to license the footage (usually around $20 per second of footage actually used in the show.) Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, and as we are on deadline for the end of this week (Friday June 6tth) I would appreciate hearing from you at your earliest convenience! David Ballard MANSWERS Spike TV Hollywood CA (323) 785-2660 x242 ballardmedia@yahoo.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera on a hand held stabilizer

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2020

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap