Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Special Effects
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 7, 2008 at 2:41 AM #37303AnonymousInactive
Does anyone know of a somewhat good special effects program that costs somewhere around $100? I’m sort of new to the world of special effects and I’m looking for something cheap. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- July 7, 2008 at 3:23 AM #165230AspyriderParticipant
What kind of special effects?
- July 7, 2008 at 6:45 AM #165231AnonymousInactive
Just particle effects and muzzle flashes.
- July 7, 2008 at 1:23 PM #165232chrisColoradoParticipant
I’m also looking for one of these. If you find one let me know. I’ll do the same for you.
However, I think anything that can do both of these is going to be pretty expensive. There are ways you can do it with Adobe After Effects, but it uses some special tricks and plug-ins. and that’s after effects!!
I don’t think you’re going to find a good one very easily. If you find one in your range, it might be pretty bad.
- July 7, 2008 at 4:09 PM #165233
- July 14, 2008 at 8:23 PM #165234AnonymousInactive
Particle Illusion is the way to go, you can great your own. If you want realistic video try this site they have those fx
Actually here is the direct link….
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.