Sonys formats VOR, VoB , How do I change these????

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Sonys formats VOR, VoB , How do I change these????

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Sonys VOR, VoB formats, How do I change these????
      I am a new user to this site…. I just reposted this in this Cat. …. got no answer in the Editing Form.
      I just bought a Sony Mini DVD-105 video camera.
      First couple disks I filmed in the VR format, this left me with a VOR file on the disk, the only way I seem to be able to view this is thorhg the camera. None of my DVD player will read it and not one of the four computers (with DVD BUrners) we have will read it.

The next disk filmed I used the Video Format, I get a VOB file that I can view these on eveything, but the bundled Nero express software dose nothing for me if I want to put two recorded disks onto one dvd.

So what I am looking for is a easy (or semi easy) software that I can edit this type of files with……

So far I like the camera but am not to happy witht he software Sony has supplied with it……. (that is unless I am just not using it properly)

Thanks for the help

T.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap