SONY VX2100 FOR SALE LIKE NEW!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Sony VX2100 camcorder in excellent, A1 condition. Camcorder has been used very, very little. I bought the camera with aspirations of using it a lot (approximately 1.5 years ago), and do to time constraints I never had the opportunity to actually learn how to use the camera and now have no use for it. All items in the picture come with the camera, including a generic extra battery for long use (this battery was never used), and the actual Sony battery that came with the camera (UV Filter lens already on camera). This camcorder is very crisp and clear and excellent in low-light conditions. Only Sony brand Premium tapes have been used in the camera. I bought the camera brand new from B and H Video and have approximately $2,200.00 in it, but will take $1500.00 TYD. Feel free to ask any questions, (WILL SHIP TO LOWER 48 STATES)
      Thanks.

UNABLE TO POST PIC. FOR SOME REASON, PLEASE PM ME OR E-MAIL ME @ JEREMYMCQUEARY@YAHOO.COM, AND I WLL SEND PICTURES TO YOU VIA E-MAIL THANKS.

JEREMY

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN