Sony VX-1000 For Sale $800

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a Sony VX-1000 for sale $800. Ithas been used as a corporate video camera and now we no longer need it. Just shot a great video with it a few months back, it shows some use but runs like new. I have pictures, if you give me your e-mail address I can send to you.

Comes with standard accesoriesexcept for theAC adapter.

The Sony DCR-VX1000 DV Camcorder has been designed for the avid user who demands top video results every time. Sleek, lightweight and easy-to-operate, it delivers Super SteadyShotTM Picture Stabilization for unequaled video quality. The 3-1/4″ CCD Imager System delivers 680k pixels for superior digital recording quality while the 12-Bit PCM system provides a dynamic range of more than 96dB for superior audio power, clarity and accuracy. You get up to 8-Hour Stamina Recording with the optional InfoLithium battery. Now all you have to do is hire the actors!

Key Features:

Camcorder Type Digital

Recording Format Mini DV

Recording System NTSC

Sensor Quantity 3

Optical Zoom 10 x

Digital Zoom 2x

Weight3.25 lb.

Number of Pixels 410 k pixels

View Finder Color

Battery Type Lithium Ion proprietary type

Battery life 1.75 hours

Image Stabilizer Yes

Input Interfaces FireWire / DV / iLink

Output Interfaces S-Video Composite (Video) Audio (RCA) FireWire / DV / i.Link Headphones Jack

Microphone Type External/Optional Installed

Inactive

can you sen dme pics to joshcronje@yahoo.com thats my email)

Inactive

i am reallly interested in this camera;can you send the pics please? angelpimentel65@yahoo.com

Inactive

if it is in perfect working order and is ntsc format i will buy this camera for 800 today! email asap as i need a new camera before the 19th of june! my email is ryangarshell@gmail.com

Inactive

Still for sale? Let me know. Zerothomas15@yahoo.com

Participant

i think that i can buy this camera tonight can you send me the pics if no one has bought this camera yet

ottoman4ever@hotmail.com

thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2020

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap