Sony Vegas Pro 11 Upload to Youtube Feature

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hey,

i have been recently wondering is the new feature in sony vegas pro 11 (upload to Youtube) has the same exact settings for youtube videos ? and that if your video is HD it will beshownin HD on Youtube if u use the upload to Youtube feature i am very curious.

Participant

Personally I would stick to my own renders and do it manually. I have seen NLEs offer this type of service (haven’t tried the new Vegas Pro 11’s settings yet though, but might try it) and they have really been pretty shoddy as they are geared more for uploading internet size files.

I have been rendering .mxf files recently for HD, even using higher bit-rates than the source just to make sure there is the least loss in the file, and when they upload to YouTube, the 1080p version looks very close to blu-ray quality (ok that might be a stretch but still very very good considering it is online). Also the .mxf file will start processing while it is being uploaded, although it still starts with the 240p version and then works it’s way up.

Participant

thx, but will it look the same as those international video i watch on YouTube?

like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross.. there video is really clean and pure ..

Participant

I think .mxf does a heck of a job. I use the 35Mb/s VBR setting but you could go as high as the 50Mb/s if you really wanted. Just be prepared for longer upload times due to the larger files. It is worth the quality though, IMO.

Participant

i dont really care how long it takes lol . i jus want to get the quality likeLil Wayne, Rick Ross.. etc!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap