Sony Vegas Pro 11 Color Flashing Problem?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Sony Vegas Pro 11 Color Flashing Problem?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      morethanluck
      Participant

So while working with a clip in Sony Vegas Pro 11 I noticed that the colors in the video were very screwed up. They seem to flash and change randomly, and it makes the video very difficult to watch. This only happens in Sony Vegas. If I just play the file normally this isn’t present. What can I do to fix it? Thanks!

Cville
      Participant

Ian. If you havn’t already you may want to head over to the Sony Creative website and check in their forum. I know there was some discussion on the issue on their board. Not sure what the outcome was.

morethanluck
      Participant

I’ll check it out. I’m searching right now. You wouldn’t happen to have a link or any advice, would you?

morethanluck
      Participant

Update: So It has gone away after I went to prefences, and changed the video file’s pixel format to 8 bit, and then back again to 32 bit full range.

chuckzootz
      Participant

sound like the problem I had with Vegas pro checkout my string on Vegas problems

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN