Sony vegas 6 or platinum? Need help!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Alright. I am here to ask what would be better. Getting a version of sony vegas pro 6 from b and h for $80 or getting sony vegas movie studio platinum edition 8? I wanted to know if sony vegas 6 has good effects or if it is useless now? I want to get a pro version of vegas for the unlimited tracks for audio and video. I only need sd editing also. Thanks

<table border=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ height=”36″ width=”944″>
      <tr>
      <td> </td>
      <td valign=”top”>
      <p align=”center”>

<p class=”tiny”> 
      </td>
      </tr>
      </table>

Inactive

Getting Vegas 6 for only $79 sounds like a good deal. I started out with Vegas 5, and later upgraded to Vegas 7. (I think I got it because the upgrade came with DVD Architect…. it was a bargain I couldn’t refuse.)

So, I skipped version 6, but judging from versions 5 and 7, I’d say you can’t go wrong with Vegas 6. Lots of versatility. Lots of special video and audio effects. And if you get into hi-def, you’ll probably be able to upgrade to Vegas 8, which has some added features for hi-def. The only drawback I see is that the $79 deal does not seem to come with DVD Architect, but you’ll probably be able to upgrade to a version that includes DVD Architect. If not, you could always get DVD-Lab from http://www.mediachance.com .

Ken Hull

Participant

Go for Vegas 6. If Im not mistaken, the Vegas Movie Studio series is the consumer oriented product line while as Vegas is the professional version.

Inactive

Thank you very much everybody! I will order sony vegas 6 in a few days!

• Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera on a hand held stabilizer

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2020

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
    homicide-bootstrap