sony vegas 32bit on a 64bit system?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

was wondering if i can install sony vegas pro 9 32bit on windows 7 64bit system?

Inactive

Yes you can, but you will not take advantage of the speed and power of the 64-bits version.

What Shippo said. Besides, Vegas has supported 64-bit since ver 7 if I remember correctly.

Inactive

i tried vegas pro 32bit on my win7 64bit system

but i must say now that i have the 64bit version installed i have less lag in previews and rendering is a bit faster

Inactive

I know right? I would totally go with the 64 bit version, but Magic Bullet Looksisn’tsupported by the 64 version…

Participant

you can have both version installed if you need to have plug-in compatibility, run the 32 bit version for your edit and then use the 64 bit for the render, to take advantage of your memory and multiple cpu’s if you have them.

Participant

You can download the 64bit version for free if you have the 32bit version….of Vegas 9 Pro for example

Yes, thats right. You can Download it for Free!

You should do that!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap