Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › sony vegas 32bit on a 64bit system?
- May 5, 2010 at 11:18 PM #47143oneshotParticipant
was wondering if i can install sony vegas pro 9 32bit on windows 7 64bit system?
- May 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM #194051AnonymousInactive
Yes you can, but you will not take advantage of the speed and power of the 64-bits version.
- May 6, 2010 at 2:49 PM #194052composite1Member
What Shippo said. Besides, Vegas has supported 64-bit since ver 7 if I remember correctly.
- May 29, 2010 at 9:14 AM #194053AnonymousInactive
i tried vegas pro 32bit on my win7 64bit system
but i must say now that i have the 64bit version installed i have less lag in previews and rendering is a bit faster
- May 31, 2010 at 11:10 PM #194054AnonymousInactive
I know right? I would totally go with the 64 bit version, but Magic Bullet Looksisn’tsupported by the 64 version…
- June 1, 2010 at 7:03 AM #194055EditguyParticipant
you can have both version installed if you need to have plug-in compatibility, run the 32 bit version for your edit and then use the 64 bit for the render, to take advantage of your memory and multiple cpu’s if you have them.
- June 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM #194056210peParticipant
You can download the 64bit version for free if you have the 32bit version….of Vegas 9 Pro for example
- June 1, 2010 at 3:05 PM #194057AnonymousGuest
Yes, thats right. You can Download it for Free!
You should do that!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.