sony trv-900

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

worked with this camera for some years; great image! One problem only, cannot get sereo sound from her. tried all positions on the menu without results. Other stereo videos from other cameras are heard in stereo when played through this trv-900.; the ones produced by the camera not. I know it’s an old camera but maybe someone has had the same problem and can help!
      thanks!

Inactive

It probably has a mono mic (L only), like most cameras. Don’t worry, just duplicate that L track to L+R in any editor.

Inactive

will try that, thanks!

Inactive

still no stereo sound on the editor!

Inactive

What editor do you use, paco?

Inactive

I have a Mackie 1402 mixer for audio only, Ulead and Pinnacle and now Adobe Premier. Believe this is a manufacturing error on my unit; should work in stereo as my other 2 Sony cameras.

Inactive

My bro has the same cam and uses adobe premier and has no problems.
      Never has right from the beginning.
      Good Luck!
      Cheers!

( I posted on editing in this forum and my bro advised on what to use and no input here and as well same suggestion from other forums!!!)
      Thank goodness and we just did an excellent edit with Adobe Premier!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap