Sony software

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi. Guys I just purchased a Sony Vegas Studio HD Platinum software. I’m looking for some tutorial help. Anyone know a college, high school, in Los Angeles county that gives some hands on tutorial on this software? It seams like the only editing software tutorials available today is for final cut pro (College of the Canyons and Glendale college) I would be willing to meet and pay someone to give me a couple of hours of help.

Participant

Sony offers several online training sessions for most of their productsto help get you started. You can look here for ones that might interest you while you are searching for that class.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/training

I am sureothers will point you to additional sources.

Inactive

Thank you for your advice. I looked up the link and yes the tutorial definitely helpful. Just one more question. This software suppose to come with 360 royalty free soundtracks but I can’t fined the music library.

Participant

I can’t speak for the studio line because I use Vegas Pro. but, when you register the product, you should be able to download everything that you bought.

Participant

Steve is correct. All of your officially registered software (everything – Studio, Pro, whatever), including available updates & upgrades will be listed on this page (you need to be logged in):

https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/myaccount/mysoftware.asp

If you are missing items in the list, you can also add them using the registration key on this page,

Participant

Be sure to take advantage of the Movie Studio forum, accessible from the Sony web site. You’ll find a community there of very friendly and helpful Studio users. You’ll usually get an answer to your questions within a few minutes. You should be able to print out the documentation that comes with the program, too. It’s a lot easier to have print in hand than to keep having to look up things on the “Help” menu.

It’s a great program, as is Sony Vegas Pro. We use both in our shop.

Jack

Inactive

Are montage themes available in Vegas movie studio pro 10? If so , hoe to proceed. Philip

Participant

Philip –

Not sure what you mean.

First, Vegas Movie Studio and Vegas Pro are two separate products.

Second, the only themes I know of are in DVD Architect.

Could you explain your question a bit more please.

Participant

I bought a training video on Movie Studio Platinum from VAAST training and I have to say it is one of the best tutorials I’ve ever bought – and I’ve gone through a few!

Participant

I’d guess there’s themes in DVD Architect Pro and Studio

Participant

I have used Vegas Premire 8 and 9, I now have Vegas Pro 8.0 and 10.0, have had good sucess with all of them. For training I have gone to VASST thru Sony’s web site they have very good DVD’s available. Themes and backgrounds are in Achitect.

Participant

Is the software for free…? πŸ™‚

Participant

No you have to buy the software

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap