Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Does anyone have the Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volume 1-10? If so, how are the sound effects, are they worth buying?

Participant

I don’t the library but have some samples from another Sony product – The ones I have are very good.

Also, multiple folks at the NY Sony Vegas User Group rave about them.

Participant

I know. That is why I came hear to get others’ opinions.

Anybody else have the sound effects package and would like to comment on it?

Also, Birdcat, may I see some of those samples? You could send them to me at director958@hotmail.com

Inactive

Hi, Im looking for the track list of compl. Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10 and I can not find it anywhere. Could somebody help me please? If you have it, please send it to marekpopp@volny.cz. Many thanks for your help! MP

Inactive

Hi, Im looking for the track list of compl. Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10 and I can not find it anywhere. Could somebody help me please? If you have it, please send it to marekpopp@volny.cz. Many thanks for your help! MP

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap