Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Does anyone have the Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volume 1-10? If so, how are the sound effects, are they worth buying?

Participant

I don’t the library but have some samples from another Sony product – The ones I have are very good.

Also, multiple folks at the NY Sony Vegas User Group rave about them.

Participant

I know. That is why I came hear to get others’ opinions.

Anybody else have the sound effects package and would like to comment on it?

Also, Birdcat, may I see some of those samples? You could send them to me at director958@hotmail.com

Inactive

Hi, Im looking for the track list of compl. Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10 and I can not find it anywhere. Could somebody help me please? If you have it, please send it to marekpopp@volny.cz. Many thanks for your help! MP

Inactive

Hi, Im looking for the track list of compl. Sony Picture Sound Effects Series Volumes 1-10 and I can not find it anywhere. Could somebody help me please? If you have it, please send it to marekpopp@volny.cz. Many thanks for your help! MP

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap