Sony PD150 setup: bogen tripod, shotgun mic, more! good pric

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Sony PD150 setup: bogen tripod, shotgun mic, more! good pric

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      landwild
      Participant

Hey guys: I need to sell my rig to pay bills! It is in very good condition, low hours!

-Sony PD150 (no mic): 2 batteries that work and are brand new (a few charges only), 2 batteries that will need reconditioned $1500
      -Tamarac softshell bag case: $50
      -Ramsa/Panasonic Shotgun Mic ($800 new) $200
      -Bogen Manfrotto fluid tripod: $125
      -Audio Technica Lav uhf transmitter and receiver (works, but needs a mic for the transmitter/and you need to figure out how to make it more portable) $75

total for everything if you would buy from me individually: $1950
      price if bought as a package $1800

**I will try and sell as a package first, but if not possible will consider parting it out. Feel free to email me requests for parting out at any time so I will have my backup plan ready! Email me direct: bnentrup@gmail.com

Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN