Sony NEX VG20

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I purchased the NEX VG20. So far I am pleased with it. The only complaint I have so far is that I feel like the touch screen response could be better. I have an Iphone so maybe I am spoiled. I have included a video that is an in-progress piece that is being edited for a opening piece we will be using for a Lenten church series. I stripped some of the glitz off of it so you can see the video.

The video was shot at 60P and 0db gain with the sony 55-210 lens. We used two small halogen bulbs for the shoot. 1 75watt and one 50watt. I used the standard indoor white balance. Edited in Vegas 11 No correction applied. I did time stretch one clip of the jump shot.

Don’d judge the video to closely it is a work in progress but I thought some folks would like to see some things from the VG20. Everything was in manual except focus.

<iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/37110712?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&#8243; width=”400″ height=”300″ frameborder=”0″ webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Lent Madness from Tony Calza on Vimeo.

Participant

That was cool…can’t wait to hear the Pastor’s punch line!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap