Sony NEX-EA50

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cville
      Participant

As a fan of Sony and an owner of 3 of their cams with the latest being my NEX-VG20 I was wondering if you all have seen the Sony announcement of the NEX-EA50. Seems like they may have his a sweet spot with price and options on this model. Of course I have no money in the budget for this cam 🙁

brunerww

Cville – If you like your VG20, I think you’ll love this camera – power zoom, XLR inputs, built-in shoulder rig and more. The only people who won’t like it are Super 35 shooters who look down their noses at APS-C 🙂

For those who are interested, I did a couple of blog posts on it here and here.

I’m seriously thinking about selling some stuff and buying this camera when it’s available, especially if the upcoming Panasonic GH3 doesn’t impress me.

Cheers,

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Professional Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN