Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Sony HVRA1U As a webcam?
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 11, 2011 at 12:27 AM #48224AnonymousInactive
Hello all, I have been trying to use my camera as a webcam on skype. So, I am able to see live video from my camera when I use webcam testing sites. Adobe flash seems to recognize the cam, but I am not able to hear any audio from the camera. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to use the audio from the camera. Also, I am able to hear audio when I am capturing live audio In Adobe PrPro. Any help would be great!
- July 15, 2011 at 1:17 AM #198231D0nParticipant
try two things, let me know if it helps…
set your camera to standard def (SD) and your audio to 48hz 16 bit. (or even 8 bit audio)
- July 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM #198232AnonymousInactive
Okay I will try that and get back to you!…thanks Don!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.