Sony HVR-Z1U – purchasing in miami

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hiya, I have decided to purchase the Z1U and I am now negotiating with a company called Videoscope Inc in Miami (www.videoscopeusa.com), their price for this camera is US$ 4,600.00 which is the most competitive I have found. I have also received a quote of US$ 4,875 from Midtown Video in Miami.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever dealt with this store or if it should be avoided. The representative at Videoscope Inc is very helpful and knowledgeable and sounds like he sincerely helping – he has called twice from the states to Barbados, but I just thought I would check first. I will be collecting the items directly so there is no shipping involved etc so I will see the store and the camera first etc, but I need to pre order being there only for a short period.

On the Sony website they list Midtown Video as a dealer for the Z1U but not Videoscope, should I be concerned about this?

Anyones thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Daryl

Participant

If I was you I would take a look at ebay before spending 4600+ on that camera. You can buy a new one on ebay for 4000 or a used one for 3500 from a reputable seller that I have worked with. For that type of camera please look at ebay first, belive me there are better deals.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap