Sony HVR-M10U HDV (Hi Def cassette player & capture devi

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Sony HVR-M10U HDV (Hi Def cassette player & capture devi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Sony HVR-M10U HDV deck
      Condition: Like New – Has been used less than ten times and has been appropriately cared for and preserved.
      Retail Value: $3,189.99
      Your Price: $2,650.00 You SAVE $539.99
      This professional, High Definition video cassette player is compatible with any brand of video camera that records both regular digital video as well as true HD (High Definition).
      This Sony product acts as a video capture device enabling you to effortlessly transfer recorded footage from your camera’s video cassettes to your computer for post production editing.
      This device is ideal for professional post production video editors or enthusiasts who shoot lots of digital and High Definition video.
      There are no drivers to be installed when used with Sony post production software such as Vegas Video versions 6 and 7 and beyond. It is also easily read by other software programs.
      I do have all the interface cables that came with this device, namely, usb, firewire and power adapter.
      I will Include the software program, Sony Vegas Video 6 and Sony DVD Architect bundle in this deal.
      If youd like to read details on the features and specifications of this product, see the CNET review on this product by using the link below.

CNET review:
      http://reviews.cnet.com/Sony_HVR_M10U_professional_video_cassete_recorder_player/4505-6476_7-31485221.html?tag=prod.txt.1

This product is practically new. Its been used less than 10 times.

Buy with Confidence!!!
      You can rest assured this item is worth its value and your transaction is safe through paypals buyer protection policies.

***I am a verified Paypal seller***

For those of you who dont know, Paypal is the safest way to make a purchase because of their buyer protection policies that shield you from fraudulent offers. Paypal utilizes a reliable dispute console which enables buyers to file an official dispute if they are not satisfied with the merchandise. If the seller does not comply with one of the available methods to resolve a matter, the buyers money is refunded to their bank account/credit card.

To respond, email me at greatdeals@mythicstyle.net or through a message on this forum.
      Please provide your email and/or a contact phone number.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap