Sony Home Studio / Sony Arcitech – No Sound after rendered

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Sony Home Studio / Sony Arcitech – No Sound after rendered

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I rendered a video in Sony Home Studio and burned it in Arichtech but it didn’t have the sound . I bough the same rendered video into Pinnacle and there was no sound. When I import the sound file only it seems as if it didn’t cature ( but plays in Home studio before rendered )

Had anyone had this problem w/ Vegas or Home Studio

Thanks

Participant

Did you render the audio with the mpeg2 file or did you do a seperate render for the audio to ac3. If you rendered seperate you have to bring both files into the timeline in DVDA. Not sure if thats your problem, but I hope it helps.

Nick

Participant

good question . I’m not sure in Vegas Homes Studio it has a button that says MAKE DVD. then it renders video and auto – then ask if you want to bring the video into Sony Arcitech ( where you can do the menu’s and chapter settings )

but for some reason it brings over the pic and not audio

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap