Sony Home Studio / Sony Arcitech – No Sound after rendered

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Sony Home Studio / Sony Arcitech – No Sound after rendered

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I rendered a video in Sony Home Studio and burned it in Arichtech but it didn’t have the sound . I bough the same rendered video into Pinnacle and there was no sound. When I import the sound file only it seems as if it didn’t cature ( but plays in Home studio before rendered )

Had anyone had this problem w/ Vegas or Home Studio

Thanks

Participant

Did you render the audio with the mpeg2 file or did you do a seperate render for the audio to ac3. If you rendered seperate you have to bring both files into the timeline in DVDA. Not sure if thats your problem, but I hope it helps.

Nick

Participant

good question . I’m not sure in Vegas Homes Studio it has a button that says MAKE DVD. then it renders video and auto – then ask if you want to bring the video into Sony Arcitech ( where you can do the menu’s and chapter settings )

but for some reason it brings over the pic and not audio

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap