Sony HD’s Vs. Canon’s HD’s. Which are better?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Sony HD’s Vs. Canon’s HD’s. Which are better?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Thanks

Inactive

At what level? (consumer,pro-sumer,pro etc)

Inactive

MId , which would be camera below $1500. Thank you

Participant

It depends what you want to do. These days you can really say one camera is better than another. So…what do you want to do? What do you want to shoot?

Inactive

Thinking about a small startup business, weddings, birthdays, etc… Good news is Im in vegas. As I save up more $$$ I will get better equipment. Thanks

Participant

I would get a Sony then. You’ll have to look at the specs of the specific cameras you look at, but Sony has a rep. for having cameras that shoot well under low light, which is a situation you may find yourself in during wedding receptions and such.

I’d suggest a Sony PD170 if you have the money. Look for a used one on craig’s list or something.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap