Sony HDR XR100 – Sony Vegas 9

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello,

I am new to this site as well as video recording and editing..so please forgive my ignorance. I record with the Sony HDR XR100 and edit with Sony Vegas Pro9 (i also haveAfterEffects, buthavent quite learned how to use it)..anyway..I am trying to get the best quality that i can,usingthe limited equipment thati have..I have a couple of general questions..

1. Is there adifference (quality loss etc.)between using a usb to transfervideo from my camera to my storage deviceas opposed tousing a firewire to transfer video?

2. Are there any other elements that affect the quality of a video other than the lighting..the camera..and the rendering settings.

3. Are there specific rendering settings that should be used to better compliment the type of camera that i use?

4. Are there any plugins or additional software that i can buy to reduce video noise orimprove quality to my video?

5. What is the best setting for high quality audio.

I think thats it..thx in advance for any help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap