I am new to this site as well as video recording and editing..so please forgive my ignorance. I record with the Sony HDR XR100 and edit with Sony Vegas Pro9 (i also haveAfterEffects, buthavent quite learned how to use it)..anyway..I am trying to get the best quality that i can,usingthe limited equipment thati have..I have a couple of general questions..
1. Is there adifference (quality loss etc.)between using a usb to transfervideo from my camera to my storage deviceas opposed tousing a firewire to transfer video?
2. Are there any other elements that affect the quality of a video other than the lighting..the camera..and the rendering settings.
3. Are there specific rendering settings that should be used to better compliment the type of camera that i use?
4. Are there any plugins or additional software that i can buy to reduce video noise orimprove quality to my video?
5. What is the best setting for high quality audio.
I think thats it..thx in advance for any help