- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 23, 2007 at 12:09 AM #43553AnonymousInactive
i have a sony hdr-hc3 and my pc wont recognise it unless in standard definition mode, any help would be appreciated.
- June 23, 2007 at 5:29 AM #182661AnonymousInactive
I have the hdr hc1, and have noticed this:
My chat software doesn’t do hi def, same problem as you.
My editing software does do hi def, and recognises it just fine.
if your editing software does do hi def, make sure your projects are set up (could be sd by default) when you start.
- June 23, 2007 at 10:13 AM #182662EndeavorParticipant
Is the problem that your PC wont recognize it or that your software won’t recognize it? What software are you using?
- June 23, 2007 at 4:33 PM #182663AnonymousInactive
i’ve tried windows movie maker and ulead video studio 8 neither recognise unless camera in standard def mode. im using i-link cable is this capable of hi-def transfer?
- June 23, 2007 at 4:46 PM #182664AnonymousInactive
i link is good.
Again, I don’t think your editing software does high def….Try video studio 11.
- June 24, 2007 at 1:54 AM #182665AnonymousInactive
thanks for the help, ulead 11 sorted my problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.