Sony HDR HC1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

anyone have this cam or any knowledge on it . Does anyone recommend it ? . How does it compare to other non HD cams

Thanks

Participant

I have the FX1 and the footage looks great on it and what I’ve heard the footage looks similar even with it only having 1 CMOS and the FX1 having 3CCD. I don’t no if you’ve checked this site out but you can post something there and find something out. http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=99
      Hope that site helps.

Nick

Participant

these are 2 of the camcorders I’m looking at . I really like the Sony but I heard there are alot of different thing w/ capture and editing HD video . I’m still a beginner so I can upgrade later to HD if its difficult.

how would you look at these two cam is HD very difficult

I read the GS400 gets 540 horizontal lines

Participant

I haven’t used the HC1 other than playing around with it at best buy. Seems pretty small, and difficult to hold as steady. I have also heard that with the cmos sensor, still photo flashes cause problems when recording.. That’s not a danger I want to deal with shooting weddings. I would recommend the FX1
      later

~adam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap