Sony HDR-FX7 For Sale

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have a brand new Sony HDR-FX7 Digital Video Camera for sale. This pakcage is the Waterfowl Package on Campbells Camera [url]http://www.campbellcameras.com/shopping/Products/Sony-FX7-Waterfowl-Package__PKGFX7WATERFOWL.aspx[/url] Comes with everything listed there and also includes a Sony WCS-999 Wireless Microphone System that is also brand new in box. This package retail for $2,999 plus the microphone system. I’m selling this for $2800 and free shipping.

Shoot like a pro with the HDR-FX7 high definition Handycam??? camcorder. Capture amazing video and still images in high definition with the HDV 1080i 3 CMOS sensor consumer-level camcorder and player. The three (3) – 1/4″ ClearVID??? CMOS Sensors provide stunning detail and precision, while a 20x Optical Zoom Carl Zeiss??? Lens maintains image clarity. Since the HDR-FX7 records video in high definition, you can record still images at the same time that you’re shooting video. So no matter what the occasion, the HDR-FX7 is the perfect camcorder for the situation.

PM for pics as I am having a hard time posting pics for some reason.

I would be willing to split these up. Camera for $1900. Retails at $1999.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap