sony handycam 990x vs SONY DCR-HC20?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I found one of both of these cameras for sale, and they are both the same price

i have experience in shooting video and editing, but buying a camera is something i lack in

which one would be the best buy since they are the same price and come with everything they need to operate?

Participant

I tried tosearch forboth camcorders(?) and was unable to find a listing for s Sony 990x. Perhaps the 990x refers to a digital zoom capability of a older Digital or Hi 8 camcorder. We will need a model number to try to help you. The DCR-HC20 in a Mini Dv which you can probably find at a verylow price on the internet. Model numbers and your intended usage for the camcorder would help. A link to the two camswill allow for amore indepthresponse.

Inactive

ok the other one is supposed to be the MHS-CM1 sony webbie sorry about that lol

and yeah here are the links to the cameras

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ele/2196580654.htmlDCR-HC20

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Camera-Video-Camera-HD-5-Mega-Pixs-5x-Zoom-/190498586112?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item2c5a99be00MHS-CM1

Inactive

and i really would like to be able to get a fisheye and wide angle lens for whichever camera i get

im just shooting random videos for church and with friends

Participant

flash, of the two camcorders it appears that only the DCR-HC20has threads on the outside of the lens (25mm). These threads will allow an additional wide angle or possible fish-eye lens to be attaqched. You might check to see if there are wide angle lens adapters available in this size (25 mm).There are a number of other differences but I don’t know if they are important to you. Hope this helps.

Inactive

thanks that does help i appreciate it

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap