- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- June 9, 2008 at 1:01 AM #40041AnonymousInactive
I have a Sony Handycam, but I don’t know how to get the videos onto the internet. Please tell me how to do it.
- June 9, 2008 at 4:51 AM #172261RobParticipant
You have to load the video into your computer, probably with a firewire. You need a video editing program too. That’s probably the most I can tell you since I’m assuming you’re not using Final Cut, otherwise you probably wouldn’t be asking this question
- June 9, 2008 at 6:46 PM #172262AnonymousInactive
well vidman19, in order to help you out, we need to know more about what, exactly, you’re hoping to do. It would also help to refer to your camcorder by brand & model. I have six Sony Handycams, including two that shoot analogue Hi8 video. Some I connect one way, others are connected differently. Are you hoping to just upload a few minutes of one tape or another? Or do you need to edit out the junk first? And it would be nice to know which part of the internet you’re talking about, YouTube, Current_, SPIKE, Yahoo, Snapfish and the list goes on. So come back and fill in some details, then give us another chance at helping you get video on the internet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.