Sony Handycam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a Sony Handycam, but I don’t know how to get the videos onto the internet. Please tell me how to do it.

Participant

You have to load the video into your computer, probably with a firewire. You need a video editing program too. That’s probably the most I can tell you since I’m assuming you’re not using Final Cut, otherwise you probably wouldn’t be asking this question

Inactive

well vidman19, in order to help you out, we need to know more about what, exactly, you’re hoping to do. It would also help to refer to your camcorder by brand & model. I have six Sony Handycams, including two that shoot analogue Hi8 video. Some I connect one way, others are connected differently. Are you hoping to just upload a few minutes of one tape or another? Or do you need to edit out the junk first? And it would be nice to know which part of the internet you’re talking about, YouTube, Current_, SPIKE, Yahoo, Snapfish and the list goes on. So come back and fill in some details, then give us another chance at helping you get video on the internet.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap