Sony DVDirect

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I just purchased a Sony DVDirect recorder I have been using it as a stand alone burner to transfer my VHS to DVD but when I view the DVD’s I burn they hesitate and freeze and sometimes the burner just won’t burn the entire VHS expecially if the original VHS has a stopping and starting point during the video. does anyone have any suggestions?

Inactive

Are your VHS tapes all from the same original camera and are they a mix of time periods and cameras? nf

Inactive

they are a mix of time periods, most are from the same camera but not all

Inactive

I had a question about the Sony machine. I’m looking for a way to capture VHS and convert it to a straight MPEG-2 file that I can then bring into Adobe Encore. I don’t really want it to create a menu and convert the footage to TS files. I just want the raw MPEG-2 files on the DVD that I can copy into my editing machine.

Is that possible with this device?

Thanks!

Sean

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap