Sony DCRA-C121 Handycam Station

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Everyone

Does anyone know where i can get a Sony Handycam Station DCRA-C121 for my camcorder – Sony DCR-HC42E. I have one, but the iLink connector is damaged.

Apparently, this docking station DCRA-C121 fits the following SONY models:
      DCR-HC22 DCR-HC22e
      DCR-HC32 DCR-HC32e
      DCR-HC33 DCR-HC33e
      DCR-HC39 DCR-HC39e
      DCR-HC42 DCR-HC42e
      DCR-HC43 DCR-HC43e

My preference is to find someone who has one they aren’t using (in working order, of course) and would be kind enough to will it to me :D. Option 2 – info where I can buy one (without having to ask my online bank manager for a loan X-D) . Or maybe exchange my one for a refurbished one.

Another option – Can anyone suggest another way to transfer my image from miniDV tapes to my laptop for editing. Bearing in mind that my camcorder is PAL and I am in USA now.?

Kind regards

milopeti
      Participant

Hi!

Did anybody answered ur question? I have the same problem, I’ve lost my Handycam Station… so I need one… I am Hungarian, but now living in the Nethermands…I’ve already checked in Hungary and it is around 100 euros, and takes 1 months at least to get it… I wanted to order from internet from the USA…but on the SONY website I didn’t find this accessory by the way.

I’d be really grateful if u could help me…!!!!

Regards, Peter

Anonymous
      Inactive

I Have completly new one,m 100%conditions.

I Can Suply Station + AC power adaptor AC-L25A (original for that Handycam station)

Please contact me at e-mail carlos.gomes@tvtel.pt

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.