Sony DCR VX2000 (not 2100) what’s the difference?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I was wondering what the difference was in the Sony DCR VX2000 vs 2100. If anyone could fill me in on just some of the major differences.

I understand that the VX2100 is one of the top of the line camera but the VX2000 is the model directly below it. Most of the specs lookked identicl.

Thanks[/i]

Inactive

my buddy just got a 2100 and im not 100 percent sure, but i think last time i saw a 2000, it didnt have a lcd screen that flipped out. now that i think about it, other than some minor in camera specs, i think that was the only glaring difference.

Inactive

You’re wrong, the VX2000 has an LCD screen, in fact they’re built similarly except they’ve made the VX2100 with a grey, rugged material instead of the silver plastic. Sony have also added and extra REC button to the VX2100, on the handle, and some other minor design changes. I don’t know any other change in quality othan than the low-light performance.

Inactive

The VX1000 don’t have a LCD screen

Inactive

You’re wrong

haha my bad man, i said i thought it didnt have one. maybe the one i used was not a real sony vx or im confusing models. i could have sworn i went to flip out the screen and was none to pleased. can someone verify this?

Inactive

http://www.camcorderservice.nl/bodyvx1000.htm

check this site, it has a break down of every piece haha. unfortunetly…no lcd. that was driving me nuts, i thought i was going crazy.

Inactive

I thought we were discussing the VX2100 vs. VX2000 issue, what’s VX1000 got to do with that?

Inactive

svhs

I thought we were discussing the VX2100 vs. VX2000 issue,

That’s what I thought! Unless I lost all of my reading skills, the original question was in regards to the difference between the VX-2000 and the VX-2100 too!

qben9354: Before you get to belligerent, you should make sure we are all talking about the same thing. You kind of sort of made a fool of yourself now.

RAM

Inactive

yah it was late, i dunno how that happened, no belligerence i was just tryin to help out. my bad

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap