Sony DCR VX2000 (not 2100) what’s the difference?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I was wondering what the difference was in the Sony DCR VX2000 vs 2100. If anyone could fill me in on just some of the major differences.

I understand that the VX2100 is one of the top of the line camera but the VX2000 is the model directly below it. Most of the specs lookked identicl.

Thanks[/i]

Inactive

my buddy just got a 2100 and im not 100 percent sure, but i think last time i saw a 2000, it didnt have a lcd screen that flipped out. now that i think about it, other than some minor in camera specs, i think that was the only glaring difference.

Inactive

You’re wrong, the VX2000 has an LCD screen, in fact they’re built similarly except they’ve made the VX2100 with a grey, rugged material instead of the silver plastic. Sony have also added and extra REC button to the VX2100, on the handle, and some other minor design changes. I don’t know any other change in quality othan than the low-light performance.

Inactive

The VX1000 don’t have a LCD screen

Inactive

You’re wrong

haha my bad man, i said i thought it didnt have one. maybe the one i used was not a real sony vx or im confusing models. i could have sworn i went to flip out the screen and was none to pleased. can someone verify this?

Inactive

http://www.camcorderservice.nl/bodyvx1000.htm

check this site, it has a break down of every piece haha. unfortunetly…no lcd. that was driving me nuts, i thought i was going crazy.

Inactive

I thought we were discussing the VX2100 vs. VX2000 issue, what’s VX1000 got to do with that?

Inactive

svhs

I thought we were discussing the VX2100 vs. VX2000 issue,

That’s what I thought! Unless I lost all of my reading skills, the original question was in regards to the difference between the VX-2000 and the VX-2100 too!

qben9354: Before you get to belligerent, you should make sure we are all talking about the same thing. You kind of sort of made a fool of yourself now.

RAM

Inactive

yah it was late, i dunno how that happened, no belligerence i was just tryin to help out. my bad

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap