songs, background music, etc….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Where can I get songs or background music that I can use in a video with no legal issues???

Thanks
      Rob

Inactive

http://www.music2hues.com

πŸ™‚ Ken Hull

Participant

There are many options available to you.

There are various buyout libraries for sale – some good, some not – everywhere from very cheap ($20 and up on eBay) to reasonable ($99 StackTraxx from Digital Juice – much less if you wait for their deals) to expensive (I’ve seen libraries being sold for $thousands).

There are also programs that will generate royalty free music at the lengths you nee – I have both Sonic Fire Pro and CineScore and use them both. There is also a package called Band-In-A-Box which sounds a bit hokey at first but I know someone who uses it and if you understand music (specifically can identify chord progressions) you can get some amazing stuff from it.

I’m sure more folks will chime in with their suggestions – Do a search here for roaylty free music and I’m sure you’ll also find more links.

Bruce

Participant

Hi Rob,

This is a question which has come up many, many times but there are countless sources to choose from these days.

Take a look here, there should be plenty to get you started:
      2b Royalty Free – Production Music Library

Good luck with your project!

Colin

Inactive

Have a look at http://www.smartass-royalty-free-music.com
      They’re new so there aren’t thousands of tracks but it’s seriously good quality and both WAV and MP3 downloads. Really good prices too!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The Best Video Editing Software

The best video editing software β€” 2020

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap