Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › songs, background music, etc….
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 24, 2007 at 9:03 PM #41259AnonymousInactive
Where can I get songs or background music that I can use in a video with no legal issues???
- April 24, 2007 at 9:12 PM #175461AnonymousInactive
🙂 Ken Hull
- April 25, 2007 at 5:37 AM #175462birdcatParticipant
There are many options available to you.
There are various buyout libraries for sale – some good, some not – everywhere from very cheap ($20 and up on eBay) to reasonable ($99 StackTraxx from Digital Juice – much less if you wait for their deals) to expensive (I’ve seen libraries being sold for $thousands).
There are also programs that will generate royalty free music at the lengths you nee – I have both Sonic Fire Pro and CineScore and use them both. There is also a package called Band-In-A-Box which sounds a bit hokey at first but I know someone who uses it and if you understand music (specifically can identify chord progressions) you can get some amazing stuff from it.
I’m sure more folks will chime in with their suggestions – Do a search here for roaylty free music and I’m sure you’ll also find more links.
- April 25, 2007 at 12:10 PM #175463
- February 21, 2008 at 10:18 PM #175464AnonymousInactive
Have a look at http://www.smartass-royalty-free-music.com
They’re new so there aren’t thousands of tracks but it’s seriously good quality and both WAV and MP3 downloads. Really good prices too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.