Some thoughts for improving?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’ve been researching and posting here for about six or seven months now, and have accumulated a number of vids to share. Figured I might as well share ’em here.

I am filming a number of scenes from a screenplay I wrote (to eventually be edited into a trailer). I’m also documenting the process behind-the-scenes, and releasing semi-regular featurettes called “On Set”. I just released the fourth one yesterday and I think I’m finally comfortable with asking for more professional feedback.

A bit about my setup: Panny PV-GS250 with an audio technica atr-55 mic. Lighting: two sets of halogen work lamps and a few halogen clamp lights (I love those things). This is my first crack at “real” lighting and I can already see a few spots for improvement. Editing was achieved on an iMac G5 using Final Cut Express HD.

Having said all that, here is the link to the short vid: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28567104

I have pretty broad shoulders, and I’m aware of my status as a novice-slash-beginner so criticism of the constructive variety would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap