Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer For Sale

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer For Sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am liquidating some of my video equipment and I am offering a NEW never used Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer to an interested member of this forum. I would like to sell this to someone who enjoys videomaking like I did and not to someone who’s going to resell it on ebay. This Mixer lists for over $500.00. From time to time I’ll offer other items of mine for sale.

Selling it for $265.00 includes insured priority shipping to U.S. address. I only accept PAYPAL. https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=cfgrimmer%40charter%2enet

Info about Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer:

For professional-quality mixing results. Digital signal processing produces vibrant colors and crystal clear picture quality.

Digital effects – Use strobe, mosaic, paint, still and negative effects to maximize the impact of your images on both A and B channels. Select the size and position of special effects areas with joystick accuracy.

Picture in Picture – Create PIP windows and use the joystick to move PIP windows to any location on the screen.

Wide range of wipe patterns – Circle, bar, cross-hatch, corner and wedge wipes along with fade to black and fade to white effects. You can pre-set the speed of wipes and fades for one-touch automatic control.

Chroma Key and Luma Key – Use the chroma key (blue screen) or the luminance key (black screen) to isolate images and superimpose onto other scenes.
      Four inputs – two audio/video inputs and two s-video inputs give editorial flexibility and increase options.
      The SFX-9 lets you do chroma key, mosaic, wipes, Picture-in-Picture, fades and mixes and more.

NTSC & PAL Compatible

Participant

is it still available ??

grimreaper Wrote:

I am liquidating some of my video equipment and I am offering a NEW never used Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer to an interested member of this forum. I would like to sell this to someone who enjoys videomaking like I did and not to someone who’s going to resell it on ebay. This Mixer lists for over $500.00. From time to time I’ll offer other items of mine for sale.

Selling it for $265.00 includes insured priority shipping to U.S. address. I only accept PAYPAL. https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=cfgrimmer%40charter%2enet

Info about Sima SFX-9 Digital Video Effects Mixer:

For professional-quality mixing results. Digital signal processing produces vibrant colors and crystal clear picture quality.

Digital effects – Use strobe, mosaic, paint, still and negative effects to maximize the impact of your images on both A and B channels. Select the size and position of special effects areas with joystick accuracy.

Picture in Picture – Create PIP windows and use the joystick to move PIP windows to any location on the screen.

Wide range of wipe patterns – Circle, bar, cross-hatch, corner and wedge wipes along with fade to black and fade to white effects. You can pre-set the speed of wipes and fades for one-touch automatic control.

Chroma Key and Luma Key – Use the chroma key (blue screen) or the luminance key (black screen) to isolate images and superimpose onto other scenes.
      Four inputs – two audio/video inputs and two s-video inputs give editorial flexibility and increase options.
      The SFX-9 lets you do chroma key, mosaic, wipes, Picture-in-Picture, fades and mixes and more.

NTSC & PAL Compatible

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap