Sillly Mac question

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #39095

      Okay, so I’ve used this Mac at school for a few months now, but I haven’t been able to find any type of simple graphic editor, like Microsoft Paint, on here. Do Macs come with such a program? If so, what’s it called? And if not, is there a good free one that I could download? Thanks

    • #169534
      Participant under OSX

      There are a few excellent ones for free, as well as some shareware. Also, check to see if AppleWorks is installed, I think it has a paint program.


    • #169535

      Apple Works has both a paint and a draw program. As far as I can remember its included with every Mac out there. If it’s not on yours see if it’s on the install discs.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing plugins — 2021

An essential part of being a post-production specialist is knowing your tools and how to use them. But it is equally important to know when another tool will increase your ability and efficiency.